Tuesday 2 April 2013

London love and design inspiration
















Looking at these pictures makes me fall in love with London all over again. It has that effect on me every time I visit. I spent a couple of days there recently with my lovely boyfriend and we just had the best time. We made an itinerary (the Mr is very organised) and crammed so much in the two days, it was perfect.

We had a lovely lunch at the Albion Caff which was so delish and the location is too cool for school / we stayed in a lovely hotel with very crisp interior decor, with a queen size bed (i'm very spoilt) / of course, we did a touristy afternoon at the British Museum, note the gorgeous ceiling and glass dome / We went for afternoon tea at the Berkeley Hotel....which was the most serene two hours I have had in forever.

Pavilion Road in Chelsea is a Road that I aspire to live on, the average house price is 4.5million so I have my work cut out for the next few years / obligatory selfie in my favourite yellow scarf / United Colours of Benetton a shop that always inspires me to wear more colour. Ok I want to go back to London now.  

No comments: