Wednesday 24 April 2013

Zara Victoria is here....




zaravictoria.co.uk



Here is a little snippet of my new website I have set up! It took a while (and lots of tears and tiredness) to get there but I did it and I am very happy with the outcome. What do you think? Take a look around and if anybody has any feedback, I would love to hear it. 

My graduate show and new designers exhibition is creeping up so fast so, a lot of students seem to put marketing & networking to the bottom of the do list which I don't really follow. If I were to give advice to any new students or graduates I would say there is really no point in creating beautiful work if nobody is going to see it, so get your work out there. 

Keep looking on the website too as I will be updating it regularly with new work, links to my art thread, pinterest and new designers exhibition news! 


No comments: