Friday 22 March 2013

Anthropologie: store design of dreams







Anthropologie is my absolute favourite store. Walking in to the store on Kings Road makes me feel like a kid in a sweet shop...I want it all. The store visual merchandising is phenomenal, their colour collections for both fashion and interiors are pure adventure and they get it right every. single. time! Colours, plants, lights..their fail safe rule appears to be that there are no rules. 

There is always a very cultured feel to the prints that they sell, I can imagine a person very well traveled to buy the prints for their home, lots of Indian or Moroccan inspired printed textiles with flashes of gorgeous colour. Not a dull tone in the house.  

If I were to get married I would totally want a design inspired wedding list from Anthropologie and some printed invitations, maybe a few patterned table decorations too. Well I would basically like Anthropologie to sponsor my wedding. If you are ever in London and don't drop in to Anthropologie, we need to talk.  

No comments: