Thursday 1 August 2013

A photo a day: drawing / designing



                  

I've decided to set myself a challenge called 'a photo a day'. It's pretty self explanatory: I will post one picture every day throughout the whole of August. Genius eh. I do love a good blog post but genuinely struggle for time. This way i'm staying focused, keeping it short & sweet & letting my readers know a little more about me. No strings, a pretty little something every day. perfect yar? I'm going to share absolutely anything that inspires me. Are you ready? Lets. Do .This. 

So here is my 'photo a day' #1. It's a little snippet of a piece of work I have been working on this week. Inspired by an Indian summer. *I've only just realised how much I appear to like pink now I'm a graduate.* send help. 


No comments: