Thursday 31 January 2013

Reiss: SS13 prints

print, design, david hockey, surface, pattern, textiles, fashion, inspiration, Reiss, style, blog, Zara Hilton

I spend a lot of time swooning over the Reiss website and now they are introducing more prints to their collection, it is likely to get out of hand. How lush is the print above? prints are everywhere now (which is great news for my future) but also so happy that Reiss are embracing this too. Reiss also have a style blog which is great and so inspiring to keep up to date with trends, colours or to just look at beautiful things.
I am not sure if Reiss could go up anymore in my estimation but with these dreamy prints..they have. 

2 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my god I love that shirt so much! I really really wanted their green prints shirt last year but couldn't justify the price at the time... I'm now, of course, kicking myself that I didn't get it! I hope one day I'll have a Hilton original silk shirt ;)

Unknown said...

ah Jo your comments always make me smile! I adore this shirt too, hopefully it will go in the sale! and hopefully even more so you will have a Hilton original! (although I don't like the name Hilton..note to self: must explore brand names!) x