Saturday 19 January 2013

January so far: in photographs



snow, baby, new born, print, quote, design, zara hilton, design blog, january, photo, pinterest, lakeland



January has just flown by, I am not one to get January blues, to me Janaury is more about embracing a whole new year, but I have been ill for the past week which has dented my mo-jo slightly. I am on the mend now though so I can get busy again...thank gawd! So my January has consisted of....

This is a lovely screen print I treated myself too, by  Jo Heckadon, it will sit perfectly in my living room /  I'v been taking pictures for my final project / I decided to start organising my kitchen and these glass jars look so much neater to store kitchen essentials in /  I am in love with this skirt & heels look, I found this one on pinterest. I need.

We walked up mount Snowdon...ouch. But admittedly it felt great after and perfect to clear a few cobwebs / My lovely kitten Rosie has been keeping me company all week while I have been ill, she has barely left my side (aaah) / I'v started making smoothies to get healthier and fight this dreaded cold / here he is...the mister.

Doesn't everything look so pretty and clean when it snows / I found this quote online and it makes me smile / My mister and I went for a compulsory stroll in the snow, there is nothing like being out in fresh air is there. (cc: spring...I am still eagerly awaiting your arrival). 


No comments: