Wednesday 19 December 2012

wish list: Reiss

I used to work for Reiss and it was love at first sight...it was very sad to say goodbye but I think my bank had BIG celebrations. Reiss oozes quality, class, sophistication and style. Every garment is effortless, chic and when you wear a Reiss item, cliche as it sounds, you do feel like a million dollars (nearly). I spend a lot of time online browsing for inspiration and Reiss is always on my list. If you ever fancy a little something special take a look at Reiss. I can guarantee it will be a new addiction. Happy browsing! 









2 comments:

Jo said...

woohoo I can comment again! I was just about to comment on your previous post but it wouldn't let me. Anyway,beautiful pictures of the sky!
I also love this - I have had my eye on that coat for a while but just can't justify buying it waaaah! LOVE it.

Unknown said...

I have had my eye on the coat too....if you do I will! isn't the sky lovely!