Wednesday 13 July 2011

time out is over and out.

I have been a little pre occupied lately with trying to sort out final projects but I am pleased to say it was all worth it...I finished my first year with a 2.1..high five to me! Iv also been on a huge mission to find work for the summer..the reality is after weeks of a handful of let downs I still have no work. So it is time to tighten my laces, brush the dirt of my shoes & get stuck in to some drawing. So I am going to try my very very best to be a dedicated blogger over the summer period.

I am finding that life is a little un-calm of late which is baffling, so I have turned my eyes to Buddhism, Iv got a super new book which I am hoping will lead me to eternal calm, stress free existence and maybe even some peace of mind to start to like the work I do..if not love it.

No comments: