Thursday 14 July 2011

Indian Memoirs


As promised here is the work I submitted for my final piece to end my first year. Moving on from my previous blog 'what I am doing NOW', My self directed brief was to design a collection of hand woven rugs which would sit beautifully in the store Anthropologie. I have used the colours of India & traditional techniques to produce my final four samples..I so hope you like...oh and if anyone from Antropolgie is reading..please call me.





I have used my own personal pictures in my mood boards below, it brought back many fun memories of me and  my boyf's trip. Iv used personal pics to create a clear visual of the real India...oh how I love thee.

Here are my hand woven rug samples (they could have been better if my weave tutor was a little more punctual & attended more but hey ho):






No comments: