Monday 7 March 2011

Lene Toni

A danish wallpaper designer I have been privileged to come across Lene Toni, she is my inspiration for the current project I am working on. Her wallpaper designs are very unique, she uses a repeated print which blends in to another print (see picture below..my explanation skills are terrible).

Her colour palette is perfect for what I am doing, I love the distressed look and muted tones.
                                               




I will soon upload some pics of my mixed media work I produced for my last brief, I havent had too much time of late but hold on to your skirt belts..the time is near. My new project is also off to a fine start....I have been playing around with photo shop....how I have lived without this for twenty four years I do not know, so of course with every infatuation a lady has I am now looking to invest in a mac. I think a mac for a designer is like milk for a cat..vital.

No comments: